Sermon - “Enemies of the Dream” May 5/13 Pastor Bert
Enemies of the Dream
...so they dug a hole through the roof above his head. Mark 2:4
To Overcome the Enemies of the dream we must:
1. Find the ____________ to begin to dream.
2. Be willing to navigate the ____________ that come with the pursuit of the dream.
3. Risk the ____________ of those who
don’t understand the dream.
Luke 18:39 Those who led the way rebuked him and told him to be quiet, but he
all the more, “Son of David, have mercy on me!”
4. ____________ when unforeseen obstacles threaten to
destroy the dream.
There will be no end to naysayers, financial challenges,
inward mental battles, questions, hard long days, and
5. Learn to ____________ your preconceived
idea of how the dream will be realized.
6. Confront the ____________ that come with dreaming.
7. Expect the dream to ____________ you.
Mark 2: 11 “Stand up, pick up your mat, and go home!”